8 New Neovim Plugins to Try
Let’s explore new Neovim plugins and see how they can fit into our development workflow.
The Neovim configuration files are available in this repository.
This is a great alternative to replace any existing file tree plugins that you use. I find the design of this plugin is more aligned with Vim philosophy, and it is a lot easier to use compared with other similar plugins.
Navigation is easy using the pre-defined key mappings below. We can also customize them to our needs.
- Navigate the file system using column view (Miller columns) to display nested directories.
- Opt-in preview of file or directory under the cursor.
- Manipulate files and directories by editing text buffers: create, delete, copy, rename, move.
- Use as default file explorer instead of
- Filter/sort of file system entries.
- Mappings are used for common explorer actions.
- UI options: whether to show the preview of file/directory under the cursor, etc.
Similar plugins to try
Check out this related article!