Neovim Plugins for a Better Coding Experience — Part 5
A list of new Neovim plugins to improve our development workflow.
It has been a while since we talked about new Neovim plugins. In this article, let’s continue to explore Neovim plugins that can improve our coding experience. We will also check out the new
winbar option (
:h winbar) and see how to use it with other plugins.
This article can be read independently from the previous articles.
- Neovim Tips for a Better Coding Experience — Part 1
- Neovim Tips for a Better Coding Experience — Part 2
- Neovim Plugins for a Better Coding Experience — Part 3
- Neovim Plugins for a Better Coding Experience — Part 4
Marks using marks.nvim
marks.nvim provides a better user experience for interacting with and manipulating Vim marks.
- view marks in the sign column
- quickly add, delete, and toggle marks
- cycle between marks
- preview marks in floating windows
- extract marks to quickfix/location list
- set bookmarks with sign/virtual text annotations for quick navigation across buffers
Let’s install it using
event = "BufReadPre",
config = function()
Browser Bookmarks — telescope-bookmarks.nvim
telescope-bookmarks.nvim is a Telescope extension to open the browser bookmarks right from the editor.