Neovim for Beginners— Note Taking, Writing, Diagramming, and Presentation
Explore plugins for note-taking, writing, diagramming, and presentation.
Vim/Neovim is a great tool for note-taking and writing. In this article, we will recap the relevant plugins mentioned in the previous articles, and go through new plugins, tools, and tricks for note-taking, writing, diagramming, and presentation.
This article is part of the Neovim for Beginners series.
The Neovim configuration files can be found in this repository.
Besides coding, Neovim is a great tool for note-taking and writing. In several past articles, we walked through the plugins that could help us. Let’s recap before we explore other useful plugins and tools.
In the Vim/Neovim — Managing Notes and Todo List article, we talked about the following plugins.
- For note-taking, we can use
Taskwarrior + VimWiki + TaskWiki,
- For Markdown preview, we can use
Scientific Note Taking
For scientific note-taking, we can use
In the Vim/Neovim Plugins for Writing article, we talked about the following plugins.
- For focused writing, we can use
- For writing in Markdown and previewing, we can use
- For writing in Latex we can use
- For grammar checking, we can use
- Other useful plugins for writing like